Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Kiddos'


I think I love my kids even more lately than ever- is that possible??? I just feel like when I get home from work i just laugh and laugh at them and how much I miss them makes me just love them more!! I took this picture and as i took it Ali struck a pose and I couldn't help laughing at her funny little personality. I love that she always shows me her crazy side!! It does exist!!

Cam and Fro decided it was time to undertake the challenge of Potty Training. I was ecstatic that Fro wanted to do it with him. We made a deal that if he got Cam potty trained while i was still working he could go biking 3 times a week. A deal basically for me because all the work and drama that goes into potty training, I knew I was getting the better deal especialy since fro goes biking that often anyway!!
The first day was so smooth and Cam had no problem. I got a text with a picture of Cam in his big boy underwear. He had gone 3 times on the potty and was so proud. I called him from work and he said, "Mom I went potty and Held my weiner down all by myself!!" He was so excited and all the women at work were laughing at how cute he was yelling it on the phone. He is hysterical and I love him so much.
After a few "accidents" and messes Fro had to clean up he is now on a Break!! I think he realized it is going to take a lot more time and effort than he anticipated!!

Even if he doesn't fully get potty trained right now, I still love his little bum in big boy underwear!! I kept calling them panties and realized he is a BOY, and they are UNDERWEAR!! You gotta love this phase!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Cam! Cam can entertain me for hours without even trying! You definitely have great kids.

Raising Helm said...

Yea panties are so girly! Good job though at trying. It is bound to happen some day. Ali is hysterical. I feel i get a small peek every once in a while. I still can't handle the verbage of body parts. I think it might always be called "The manly" or "tenders"...