Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ali is EIGHT!!


Ali turned 8 and we celebrated "Hawaiian Style!"
She woke up to delicious donuts and we spent the day doing what she wanted. Her plan for her birthday included, Shopping with me, getting her nails done, and buying a toy with her $3 gift card that toys r us sent her. ($35 dollars later I realize they are genius!)
Then we headed home to get ready for our LUAU!!

The party was a lot of fun and thanks to my brother in law Steve for making our annual video possible it was a great success. Ali did the limbo, and we played and laughed and ate and almost forgot to give her the main gift--- a NEW BIKE!! She was very excited and we loved all the Hawaiian costumes.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tracie Bramhall said...

I can not believe that she is eight. It is crazy how time flies. I know this is really really late but tell her happy birthday from the Bramhalls. We miss you guys!