Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fall Family Pictures!!

We had some family pictures done in August for my brothers wedding
so we were not planning on more pictures this year-
but- we realized the last pictures we had taken with Fros
family were clear back in'05!!
So my best friend Lindsay was so dang awesome
to SQUEEZE us into her already crazy booked schedule.
She is eight months prego and heading out to
disneyland but she managed to get some fun shots of our family!!
Thanks Linds!!

I love having seperate picuters of my kids.
Ali was all smiles and
Cam was all to thrilled to
have his pictures done again!!



They ended up pretty dang good considering
we were supposed to be rained out that day!!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Ok so look how cute both yes both of your kids smile. I remember those good old days. Trey has always been so good about smiling for me, but KJ...lets just say she like to do it until it's picture time. YOu are so lucky. I mean look at Cam in everyone just smiling so good! I love it. You can never have enough pictures. It is always a stressful day, but worth it. With smiles like that maybe picture day is perfect for you. It looks like it is. So cute!

Raising Helm said...

They sure are cute. Love the colors and Cams cheeser. It's about time you updated some Derrick photos.:)

Catherine said...

Kristen... Love the pictures!! You have such a cute family! Where did you have them done? My friend, who lives in Lehi, wants me to do some pictures of her family and I need a good place to do them. This looks like a great place!