Monday, May 10, 2010

Vacations!!


I am heading off on my 10 year anniversary VAcation! We are going to Kauai Hawaii and I am SOOOO excited!! I love vacations and hate them all at the same time. I realized I am one of those moms who worries and worries, and can't wait to get back. Well I am trying really hard to put all the worries of what if this happens or what if that happens, or if something happened to us, who would get our kids. I don't know why but it is always on my mind. I love my kids and leaving them is one of the hardest and greatest things for me to do. I love vacations and the break from all the daily routine, but a part of me is always focused on my kids. So i am going to go and enjoy this vacation and know my kids are well taken care of and that they are fine. Fro always makes fun of me because I do think about what if something happens, and that is a normal thing for moms. Men don't have to worry about schedules, and this and that and sickness, or all the many things we as moms care about.(school projects, kids being nice, rides picking up-thanks Aliesha, and all the many things we care about). So Ali, know your my number one girl, it is hard to leave you, but it is going to be SO worth every minute!! and Cam a bam- I love ya a ton!! I'll see you when I am tan and have been soaking up the sun of Hawaii!!!

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Aloha my friend! sit back and relax because Hawaii is a place of beauty. "hang loose" echoing in the air. You are on their time now and no need to rush this 10 year anniversary celebration. Hula, tan, jump in the waterfall and zip through the forrest. ENJOY and your kids are in good hands. I would take them if needs be. I love them and I love you! Aloha!

Krystal said...

OK you are so lucky! Happy 10 year! Wow ten years of marriage is a big deal. Glad to see you making it one! You are so funny. I am the same way. Only I haven't gotten to the point were I can leave them over night yet. I know I am a loser.I feel your pain of worry after worry. Go have fun, take lots of pictures and make sure you come back tan!!!