Sunday, January 9, 2011

Just wishing!!


This time of year I find myself frequently wishing for Summer!! It isn't until this time of year when the air is yucky, when the kids get sick, when the snow is dirty that I just want to skoot along quickly to April and May. I was organizing my pictures and came upon some summer pictures that just shot me back to summer time and made me wish!!! I love seasons but for some reason I am really, really wanting my warm summer days!!


I love looking back at the year and all the things we did and Love remembering!! and love wishing!!! Soon enough our warm days and daily bike rides will be back. But for now we will stick it out indoors with my husbands injured knee and finger and just count down the days!!

3 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Agreed! summer time sounds nice, I will totally settle for Spring. Love and miss ya

Kevin + Marcy said...

You're such a punk! Why would you post those kind of pictures now?! (Makes me want summer here even more!) And I'm even looking forward to our next girls' retreat where you can drive me around trying to figure out what to buy--a watch, or a pillow?

Krystal said...

See thats why I love AZ so much! I hate the snow. Are you not a snowboarder? I see you loving that for some reason. Well summer will be here before you know it! You know you could always come here and enjoy the sun if you want!
Sorry to hear about you guys all being sick on Christmas. That does suck. Looks like everyon got a few smiles out for santa and all those new toys! Funny how Chirstmas can do that to you. Try to stay warm and healthy.