Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Catch up


I took some pictures of our trees when we set them up but never posted them, so here goes!! We had two trees this year, one big one downstairs and a smaller one up stairs. I love that i have a picture of ali putting the star on top of the tree every year since she was little. This year was a little tricky since Fro just had his knee surgery, but he still made it happen!

I went crazy with red and white stuff this year. I love the way it turned out though!! The next morning we heard a crash sound and sure enough the bottom leg popped and the whole tree fell over. I was totally bummed because it was perfect and then on the ground. Luckily Fro thought to use our outdoor umbrella stand to hold it up. It was a little crooked, but at least it wasn't laying sideways!!

No comments: