Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Moab with the Derricks!

 

Last Year we decided that we don't spend enough time with Fros side of the family. We wanted to do fun things with them since we try to do yearly trips with mine. Last year we went to St. George and had a lot of fun so we decided to do another trip this year. Moab was decided and I am glad we chose moab. There really is A LOT to do in Moab. There are NO stores or restraunts, but tons of fun activities.

My favorite thing of the whole trip was watching Ali ride the same trails as all the adults. I was SO proud of her. She peddaled over everything and tried everything. I was worried she would panic and get off and walk, but NOPE!! She showed us all up. It was so much fun for me to ride right with her. I loved every minute of it. It was also fun for fro to ride with his brothers. He rides a lot with us, but not usually with them.

We stayed in little cabins at a campground and it had a pool and was warm so in the October chilling mornings we were perfect. We went to delicate arch, bowtie arch, went jeepin' at least Cam and Ali did. We hiked to dinosaur ruins, we swam, we went to Music park. This way awesome park that has all kinds of wind chimes and musical things for kids to play. We went to the sand hill where YES I broke another camera. It just goes to show I can't go on vacation without braking one. Good thing I had a back up!!

It was fun for everyone and I was glad almost the whole family was there. And we will see where next year takes us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: