Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tron Family

 

I have not always been a big Halloween fan, but several years ago I realized you can make it fun. Every year Ali usually decides what she wants to be and we do a theme around that. I have never been a "theme" kind of person but it does make it a little more fun and creative. Well this year Cam was pretty set on being Sam Flynn from Tron. I kept thinking he might change his mind, but NOPE. So TRon it was!! I am not crafty in any way so i looked online to find some tron costumes. yeah not cheap and none existant for a little girl. So I let my creative juices work and decided to do a little experimenting with Duct Tape. Love the stuff and the variety of colors. We had a fun Halloween being Tron and Ali loved no one else in her school had her costume!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mindy said...

AMAZING!!! Those costumes look awesome!! You guys are rad!!! Ali looks SO much like you Kristin!!! So beautiful!! Miss your cute family!!xoxo

Raising Helm said...

You are totally creative! psshh. You all looked awesome and totally tronified.