Monday, September 20, 2010

Endless Construction, Endless Fun!

 
Posted by Picasa

With all the construction going on with the roads, and bridges, and freeways that they are doing in our area, it gives my kids enless hours of fun, exploration and more fun! Almost everyday we ride our bikes between feeding the horses by Thanksgiving point, and riding over to where they are building some bridges, and an overpass. Cam loves biking in the dirt and rocks, and Ali Loves running across the giant water pipes. And Fro loves riding up and down the huge gravel hill. I had to get a few pictures to remember the daily rides Cam insists on going on to "the dirt"!

2 comments:

Dawn + Ryan said...

Oh man I wanted to see a picture of cute little Cam on his bike! We got the first shot of Will on a 2-wheeler (with training wheels of course) the other week. So your kids could not get any cuter...the bum shot of them in their towels after getting out of the bath makes me so excited to have another to be a little buddy for Will. And "the bet" is even better on the blog than explained. I seriously teared up. I know, weird reaction. But consider the source. It's no secret that I'm just plain weird. How's this for a neverending comment after not reading blogs for forever!?! Haha!

Raising Helm said...

They are sure adventureous! nothing like a pile of rocks and massive tubes!