Thursday, October 7, 2010

 
Posted by Picasa


Yes this is my 2 year old taking over the Bike Park in SANDY!! How awesome is that!! I was pretty excited when my husband showed up with a brand new skate helmet for Cam. It was for a five year olds head, and it still didn't fit Cams head!! So after finding one that would fit his head they were off to the bike park. I think Fro was even more excited about it than Cam, but after figuring out his way around, Cam couldn't stop talking about going again!! A couple days later They went to ride again, and Cam did even better, and LOVED IT!!
Don't ask me how he keeps his head up with that huge helmet, but he does and loves it! Your awesome Cam!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks more like a helmet riding a bike...(Briant)

Raising Helm said...

It still boggles my mind thinking of him riding a bike. Well maybe it is just the thought of my 2 yr old riding a bike that is crazy sounding. Cam is so cute and I love the helmet. No pressure for the little tike and bikes :)