Saturday, October 16, 2010

2010 Family Pictures


My best friend Lindsay Ross did our YEARLY family pictures again this year and we had a lot of fun doing them. I try to make it as easy as possible on my husband so this year we let everyone wear whatever they wanted (not planned, but everyone picked something different to wear as we walked out the door!), I wanted some with us in hoodies because both Fro and i love hoodies, and I thought it would be fun to get some shots of our family doing what we love- BIKING! so we have a bit of everything!! Lindsays motto for pictures is wear something comfortable and what you would normally wear- so Fro got the best of both worlds!! Here are a few of my favorites!!!

I love this one because Cam is constantly making faces, and I can't help but laugh when I look at him in this!



i ended up loving different things about each picture so here are more, and more and more............

5 comments:

Kevin + Marcy said...

Love all your guys' pictures. And yeah, that second one of Cam is hilarious. What a face! She got some great ones of the kids, and all of you for that matter. I'm gonnna have to look at going to her for our next pics.

Mindy said...

Such cute family pics Kristin! Your friend is really talented! I love Cam's face in these. You can't help but to laugh!! What a cool little guy! And P.S. I love the bike pics of him on the little ramp. He's already a "mini Fro" ~ So adorable!! Miss you guys!! xoxo

Krystal said...

Love them! Your family is always so cute and silly in pictures. I just love how they show your fun side. Can I just say Cam is so handsome. He is such a boy! I love that you can see that in every picture. What cute kids you have!

Raising Helm said...

Cam looks so big! Those are way cute. You are all "some what" matching in a round about way. Sneaky! Love love love the pictures!

SJ said...

Hi Kristin,
the email I have for you wasn't working, so here you go :)

I checked out your blog and Lindsay did a great job on your family pictures. They were awesome!

Also I was thinking about our annual Christmas party. I know it is early, but I just wanted to get people thinking about dates that won't conflict with ward, family, and work parties.

I was thinking about Wendy today and wondered if you had a phone number or email address I could contact her?

SJ