Sunday, December 12, 2010

Love the Snow




Just had to capture the fun in the snow!! I love the snow a lot, as long as I am not driving in it. I could spend all day outside building stuff with my kids. We need a hill in our yard we decided so we could build fast sledding runs. Growing up my mom used to spend all day building the greatest snow ramps of all time. As kids it was one of our favorite parts of winter. I remember getting in our "laundry baskets" and sliding down what always seemed like the greatest slides of all time. My mom got major brownie points for being the coolest mom ever. I hope my kids remember the times we play in the snow together, they are some of my favorite.

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

Where did you find this snow? Mom is the coolest and I would have to say...your kids would be crazy if they don't remember you being the coolest. BTW I am suprised you don't have some fancy baby pics of paige.