Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Alis Baptism

 
Posted by Picasa
It is amazing to me how time always flies by. In every aspect of life but especially when it comes to children. I can't believe she is 8 and I really can't believe we just baptised her. She is the most amazing example to me of how Christ wants us to be. She always wants to do what is right and she is CONSTANTLY reminding me to be better. I can't even express how much love I have for my little Ali-gator!! She is my brightest star and makes me so proud as a mom. The past year we have really tried to focus on what it means to be baptised because we we wanted her to know what it means. She caught on fire wanting to know more and more. She would remind us to read our scriptures and pray and she wanted to know all she could. She is AMAZING!
Since her birthday is the same month as my niece Madison she was able to do it together. They were originally scheduled to be baptised the same day, but different times, so we made it work to have them baptised together. It was so special to see them both so excited and full of life. My dad baptised her and she was so cute the whole time. She wanted to just stay and swim in the water with my niece. It was a great day and so fun to have family and friends there.

No comments: