Thursday, September 15, 2011

Disneyland 2011

 
Posted by Picasa
Disneyland September 2011!!
From Day one Fro decided we would only do 1 day at Disneyland because we could do the beach everyday and be happy. I was a little nervous at first that we wouldn't be able to see everything. I kept pushing for two days. He held strong and I am glad he did. One day was plenty for me. I know many people would think I am crazy but after fun, chaos, waiting , more people, expensive food, and tired kids, I was good!! I love the fun and excitment of Disneyland for kids, but I LOVE the BEACH a lot more. We had a great time and the lines were not bad. Cam was excited that he could go on EVERY ride (except Indiana Jones) because he was tall enough!! He also wanted to go on the Buzz ride all day, and of course once we get there he had fallen asleep and missed the ride!! bummer!! He got to do the Toy story ride and that made up for it. Ali was really nervous at first to ride anything and the motto of the day was convincing her that she would love it and sure enough after enough coaxing "she loved it!" It was a great vacation and I am so glad a lot of my family got to come and have fun with us!!

1 comment:

Tracie Bramhall said...

Wow, looks like so much fun. You have such a cute family, well besides Fro, I shouldn't call him cute:) The beach looked so fun, great job Ali on body boarding.