Saturday, October 29, 2011

Airbourne

 

We had never been to airbourne in Draper but a lot of people told us how much fun it is so I finally broke down and took the kids.Of course i made my sisters come to expereince over 75 trampolines and fun foam pits with me. The kids LOVED it!! I had to closely follow cam because he wasn't satisfied with the "kid zone". He wanted to play in the BIG kid zone. I was terrified that someone was going to bounce him and launch him. He didn't even seem to be phased by all the other big kids bouncing around him he was loving it. They had a bigger foam pit you could do tricks into and after he watched some of the bigger kids jump into it backwards he was determined to do it also. He ran to the edge and with a crowd of kids watching turned around and fell backwards into the pit. The only problem was he wasn't close enough to the edge and as he fell his but hit the edge of the pit and it tossed him backwards. His poor bum!! I had to of course dive in after him because he was then stuck upside down in the pit and couldn't see anything. I was trying to scramble out with him in my arms gracefully and realized no one can gracefully get out of those pits. Once out he was determined to try again. One of the bigger boys said, "Do you know there is a kids area for his age." My reply was "yeah but in his mind he has already mastered that and wants more!!" That is Cam and he is one of the most fearless little guys ever.

Ali had a great time also other than needing her inhaler every so often. She was having so much fun bouncing every where with her cousins. They would get so excited when one of them would do something so daring and brave. I loved watching them all have a great time. The best part for me was watching my two sisters be constantly concerned that someone was going to break something. I am super suprised there were no major injuries, but glad they all had fun and want to go again soon!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: