Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Drama!!

My cute neighbor helps me watch my kids when I am at work and the other day they all experienced one of the most "dramatic" days ever!!
Ali was scheduled to get out early from school and was headed home to my neighbors house when there was NO answer at my neighbors house. She had gone upstairs to change her clothes and didn't hear Ali knock. So Ali having to go the bathroom so badly ran to our house. After trying to get in through the garage she finally made it inside. But as she ran to the bathroom she ended up peeing everywhere. She was of course tramatized. She didn't know what to do and she was so scared, sad, etc.
As she was sitting there wondering what to do, she decided the best thing to do was say a prayer. She said a little prayer that she wouldn't be scared and she would know what to do. As she finished her prayer she said that all of a sudden she remembered her dads cell number. She called him and all he could hear was crying, and crying, and crying. He found out what was wrong and then told her he would find our neighbor or someone to help her.
I am so grateful for great neighbors!!! He got a hold of one of the other neighbors who immediately went to our house and got her. As they were walking home my other neighbor saw Ali walking by and told her she was home. She hates when you tell her the plan and then it doesn't work out exactly the way you told her, so my neighbor felt so horrible.
then to top off the drama from that my neighbor was trying to help Cam get to the bathroom (same day) and when Cam has to go really bad sometimes he will start crying he has to go so bad so she was trying to help but as you try to help it ends up that he sprays EVERYWHERE. He can't focus to keep his little Weiner down and Pee ends up everywhere. So cam ended up peeing on my nieghbor and Ali and it was just the way you want the day to go!! DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!! I can't believe she will still watch my kids, but I guess it is because she loves me!! Thanks Marcy

No comments: