Monday, January 23, 2012

All on her OWN

I have been trying and trying to get a feel for what Ali loves. I have signed her up for many things over the years and there is always something she doesn't like about it to keep her doing it. I have tried many different areas but come up with nada! She loves just being home and chillin'. Which is great, but I don't want her to get older and say "why didn't you make me do anything?" so when she finally got a little excited about violin i waited. I didn't want to just jump in and have yet another thing she didn't like after a week. Finally after asking for a few months I agreed.

I lucked out and got a teacher that one of my patients referred me to who teaches at UVU and is also with the tabernacle choir orchestra. She is great and ali really likes her. I have always deep inside wanted ali to like one or two of the things I love but I wanted her to always choose for herself, and I am so excited she is so excited about the violin also.

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

WOW! can I just say mini KRISTIN! She is so cute! I am excited to hear her at our "family talent" night in December:) earlier is even better, but I'm excited!

Mindy said...

Oh my goodness!! She looks like a natural!!! She is SO beautiful Kristin!! She looks just like her mama!!! She is getting WAY too big!!!