Monday, November 1, 2010

My tennis Partner!


I have to take a minute to put it into writing- One of my all time favorite things to do is play tennis with my dad. He has been the best tennis partner of all time. Although he never lets me win- even when i was having back problems- he is so much fun. We started trying to play every saturday and it has been the funnest thing.
When we went to bear lake we of course wanted to hit some courts so we could only find the KOA courts. I can't even tell you how much the word "courts" are stretching the term. They were more like concrete with something dividing the court in half, in the midst of a lOT of weeds. We were desperate to play so of course we decided to make it work. It was the slums of Wimbeldon as we called it!!
We laughed as the first warm up serve caused us to loose the ball somewhere on the court-- We had some great laughs. It was hard to be serious because as we would hit a slam ball, it would somehow hit a crack, and go flying in the opposite direction and we could never anticipate where it was really going to land. It was so hilarious and we got the best workout because we were laughing so hard.
I just wanted to write down how much i love it and so i would never forget I have a Dad who has always cheated (has the best cheep shots), always made time for me, and ALWAYS made our time together fun. Thanks dad your the best!!! Love ya

No comments: