Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween 2010

I am catching up!!!
I am only 2 weeks behind- No big deal! Fall usually kicks off with a discussion between Ali and I about what to be for Halloween. Ali loves thinking up the ideas for our family and she usually comes up with something good. This year a few of her ideas were Scooby Doo family (cam=scooby, she=daphne, me=velma, fro=shaggy). I thought it would be awesome, but them she changed her mind several times and came up with this.........


Ali is the QUEEN OF HEARTS, from the New Alice in Wonderland. SHe said that every year she is someone nice, and this year she wanted to be EVIL!! Should i be nervous or just glad it is only for Halloween!! I think she turned out AWESOME and she was happy about it also.


In the past we have somehow always had a theme-not always on purpose, but Cam broke that trend by wanting to be BUZZ LIghtyear really bad.



It was raining pretty good, but we didn't let it stop us, we still headed out with our Summer SHADE umbrella. It was huge, but it kept us pretty dry. I was the White Queen and Fro looked awesome as the Mad Hatter. It turned out pretty good. Fro was wearing all girl clothing and it was pretty funny.


We went to my sister Heathers for a party of yummy chili cookoff, and trick or treated with all the cousins. The kids got a load of candy, crayons, and other stuff. It was a lot of fun and is fun to see everyone dress up.

My brother in laws with Fro- Steve is my mexican brother in law that Ali named him that and Jon is just crazy

Bud and Camille were rockers with awesome sleves of tattoos


And of course my ready to have a baby girl any day sister Britto- who was so creative with her cute belly is a black widow- i loved the web on her eye- awesome!! It was a good Halloween and as always tons of fun cleaning off all the makeup!!

1 comment:

Tracie Bramhall said...

You guys looked amazing. I have to give Fro a big round of applause for dressing up. Most guys don't!