Friday, March 6, 2009

Cam is 10 months old!


I can't believe Cam is 10 months old. Everyone
has always said that from day one he has been
so big and never seemed like a baby. It has been
so true. He is so big, and such a fun little man
to have in our family. To celebrate his 10 month
mark I am going to list 10 of my favorite things
about Him!

1. He is one of the Happiest Babies- He smiles all the time.
2. He loves playing with Ali, and she is his best buddy
3. He loves eating, and gets so excited he shakes
4. He drools like a puppy. He drools just smiling at you
5. He babbles in his bed until you come get him and then he just gives you the biggest grin!
6. He LOVES the tub- I will say TUB and he starts kicking in excitement.
7. He loves Bug bite grahams and i pull the box out and he freaks
8. he cuddles with me-and just lays his head on my shoulder forever- LOVE IT!
9. he does this head lean and he looks like he flirts with the girls, we decided it is actully because his head is in the 90th percent and it probably is heavy. but it is still dang cute.
10. He has the biggest eyes that just melt me everyday!
I could go on and on, but the gist is he is awesome and I am so grateful for little Cam!


3 comments:

Raising Helm said...

What a cutie, smiles all the time except for those pictures, nice!
you look cute, love the blue shirt. 90 % in about every area. That part cracks me up. I love the 10 month 10 fav things idea. I might have to do that event though the last couple of blogs ahve been about Jamison. love ya

Raising Helm said...

You dropped him on his head??? (Jamison that is) who can I trust these days? I leave you for one second and you manage to scar my child. What else can I say? Lies Lies-I thought we were closer than that! j/k I knew it would come out one of these days...this is just the first step to repentance.

Kevin + Marcy said...

Yay! Happy 10-month Cam. Marshall's looking forward to terrorizing the neighborhood with you when ya'll can walk.