Friday, March 6, 2009

Windy day at the park!

We were pretty excited about hitting the newly discovered park
we came across that we didn't even realize how windy it was.
We were blowing away, but loving it anyway!
We decided it was the perfect kite flying weather. To bad Britto brought a kite you had to blow up with a straw to get it to fly!!! It didn't get any higher than that, despite many valient efforts. Noah wanted his Buzz Lightyear kite to fly so bad, we told him to just keep running and it would get higher. Between him and Ali, I am pretty sure they ran in circles at least a few good soccer fields. They were so excited for it to fly. To no avail. The worst part was a guy showed up with his box kite and just stood in one place as it soared higher and higher above our blow up BUZZ!

Cam loved the bouncy Jeep.
I think this is a good sign he might like 4- wheelin'!



Ali is always the best helper with Cam.
I was trying to fly the Kite as she was taking him for a little
stroll on the grass. He loved the park!


3 comments:

Raising Helm said...

GOod times! Buzz lightning is what they call it. 'cmon, if you are going to dis my kite get it right. We tried- I am blaming it on your idea to go out in the 60 mph winds. The kite hardly had a chance. We still had fun though. Looks like my photos of you guys on the 4-wheeler didn't make the cut. Sorry! Thanks for the memories

Raising Helm said...

Your slacking of waiting to write three blogs in one day may just cost me my exercise time slot. j/k love ya!

Jen said...

Hey, where's this park at? Looks like you guys had fun!