Friday, June 19, 2009

My little Performers!

I love this picture of Ali and Madi!!
They posed for me before they went off to do
their big Theater performance up at the Uof U dance Center.
This Last year Ali was in Ballet, but didn't like it because
they stretched her legs and she didn't like that.
So we decided to let her try their theater program.
A little song a little dance, her cousins- we thought
what the heck- so here is the end results!!
Me and Ali after her performance of
"JUNE IS BUSTING OUT!"

The outfits were darling. Madi has on her flower fairy outfit for
the ballet number, and Ali is wearing the June
outfit for the theater number!


Ali and Madi in the dressing rooms before the performance.
The girls had to leave around 2:00 on Wednesday to run
through the performance 2 times, and the performance
wasn't until 7:00!!! Yeah it was a long day for these girls, but
they were all smiles when we showed up!! They did such
a great job! We were laughing our heads off in the audience
because they were so hilarious to watch- It was priceless!!



3 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Those are some BEA-utiful girly girls. I loved the performance and of course the adventure to and from. Family is fabulous!

Tanya said...

Cute, cute, cute and cute!!!! Looks like so much fun!

Krystal said...

Really could she be more beautiful? I don't think so. I remember when you first had her, and from day one she has always had a way of making people just fall in love. She is just so cute. I can't wait for KJ to take dance and do all that girly stuff! I love that picture of you two too!