Monday, June 1, 2009

My little Grad!

Ali has officially graduated!!
She is now done with Kindergarten.
I didn't think this would come so soon.
I can't believe I have a almost 6 year old.
She had such a fun teacher- Mrs. Taylor- and
she had so many of our cute neighbors in her class.
Two of her boy friends- that is friends that are just boys
Damon and Kelton

Ali really liked her teacher. She really took
time to make Ali feel so much love. Ali
had to stay in from recess a lot during the year
mainly in the winter because of her breathing problems
and I found out Mrs. Taylor would put Ali in charge of
the naughty kids. She would have Ali help the other kids
finish their work if they didn't finish it. It was always funny
to hear what Ali was put in charge of becaue she was one of
the "GOOD kids." I am glad she was a good girl.


At her school they did a little graduation program, where
all of the kids sang some songs, and poems, and every
kindergartner got to walk up and receive a diploma. It
was so funny. And they were all so cute!
Look at how reverent she was sitting! Hilarious!!





3 comments:

Raising Helm said...

I couldn't help but laugh when I heard Ali was "In charge" of the naughty kids. Hmmm I think she wants to become a teacher. Is it the leader role? Telling what to do? The helper part? She has found her destiny!!! What a cutie. Congrats Ali on graduating! Yeah!

Krystal said...

First off it is so crazy to me that you have a little one that is almost 6...I mean I still remember when you were prego with her. How hard will it be to have her in school all day long next year? Is she ready for it? Most girls are at that age, but are you ready for it? For some reason I just think they are still so little to be gone all day. I know I will be sad then that day comes. As for her Graduation Congrats Ali! She looks so cute. Looks like she knows her role in school! How funny is she?!Well have fun this summer. Knowing you guys everyday will be a party! So cute!

Tracie Bramhall said...

Great job Fro...Ali looks so DANG cute and we all know she gets her looks from you!! She is so lucky to have such a handsome father!! To bad the other side of the family's gene pool is so shallow...hehehe!! J/K Browns...dont get mad!
Dave