Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Britto!!


Monday was my LITTLE sisters 27th birthday!! I just had to take a minute to comment on how much I love my little sister. We refer to her as the "pure" one in the family because she is the one who always brings us back to the good things in life! Her nickname growing up was BJ- and my mom always told us it stood for brings joy, and that is so true. Ever since we were little she is always the first to apalogize for anything, make things better, and always have something nice to say. She very RARELY can be found saying anything hurtful or negative! She is the great mom to THREE boys that are very close in age and I am always amazed at how she handles all the craziness, but she does. I love that she gets to live so close because she is truly a best friend to have and so Loving not only to me but my kids!! I love ya britto and am so grateful Heavenly FAther has blessed my life by putting you in it!! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

Yes, my eyes are tearing up. Oh I can hardly see waht I am writing. Pause...You are such a sweetheart. Thank you for the sweet "dedication"- All those things could be said about you minus the nicknames and three boys. ha ha- I sure love you. Thanks for always bringing me happiness! Merry Christmas Eve!!!
p.s. Thanks again for watching wild man while we iceskated!