Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ice Skating!


One of my favorite things to do before Christmas is go ICESKATING! It is one of those things that reminds me of my childhood. Growing up me and my sister Brittany took Iceskating lessons at Cottonwood Heights. So this year was even funner for me because that is where we went to iceskate. The only downside to the evening was that I didn't actually get to Iceskate. Since my back is just now finally getting better I have to be really picky on what I will risk injuries doing, for the next little while until it is totally healed. So me and Cam and Jamison hung out in the balcony playing around!

My sister Britto and her husband ( the bums in the picture!!
and her three boys came!



The last couple of years madison has come, and she is getting Really good!! Ali loves playing with her cousin Madi!! Me and Fro!!

My sister Britt is soooooooo excited!!



These little guys were my dates for the night!! We had a lot of fun running wild in the balcony, sticking their fingers in the power sockets, and dropping pretzels wherever they could!! I Love them!!


Fro was SOOOO patient with Ali, because this was the position I saw both of them in for the first half of skating!! Then she started getting the hang of it!!



Brittany and Steve and their two boys skating!! Noah was Excellent and after skating wanted a pair of skates for Christmas.



Fro and Ali-- Fro said she had a couple of good falls, but always got back up and skated. They suprised me and skated for over an hour and then some!!



My sisters Brooke and Britto, and Reed and madison! Everyone had a great time, and I am glad that it has become a Christmas time tradition!!

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

Thank you! thank you! for all the bum pictures. j/k atleast you didn't put the one whith me pullin' up my briches. We had a blast skating. Thanks for the fun and of course for watching the wee wild one. Yeah for a good time!