Sunday, December 6, 2009

When did this happen?


the other day I had one of those "when did this happen! When did my baby get so big" moments. I looked over to see Cam plopped down in the hall way reading a book, and trying to say what he was seeing. I of course could only understand the mumbled words but It hit me that he is getting big way to fast!!

Cam came out of my closet wearing my shoes- as he sometimes does, and then it became a fun game for Ali to try on the tallest shoes I had. They both thought it was so funny and began chasing each other in my shoes!

The boots were so High on Ali but she loved running in them!

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

Oh, finally it has happened! a photo op of the "dress the boy in girl attire"- Nice high heels woman. The boots must be for "special" occassions. j/k The kiddies are cute as usual and grateful that someone is wearing high heels around there.
(back issues)