Saturday, January 16, 2010

Girls Game Night!


There were many there, but only a few that were AWESOME enough to dress up like we were supposed too! Our friend Karen RUssell does a girls game night every month in our ward and this month she decided to switch it up a bit and have us dress up in 80's attire and play ROCKBAND!

I had no idea I had suck a ROCKER trying to get out! THere may have been a few embarrassing rock out moments, but I was trying to help liven up the crowd!!

I called my friend Meagan at 5:00 and told her we were supposed to dress up and this is what she arrived in!! She rocks!! We both raided our little girls clothes, and jewlery, and I think we looked pretty 80's and rockerish!!

My friends Dawn and Jana- Jana was totally bummed because she didn't know about the whole dress up part. She would have rocked it hard!!They did the greatest dance spin anyone has ever seen!!

Here is Jamie Benich, and her 80's dew!! She is a natural 80's nut!! She pegged her pants, had high "MOM" jeans and both of us even re-opened our second earring holes, and sported double earrings!! We are so wild!!
I had no idea that Karen was filming me singing and it is some what embarrasing. But I figure It will help get the rocker side of me out!! So if you want to see some seriously AWESOME dancing/singing go to www.pm1strs.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Raising Helm said...

I was laughing...yes laughing...did I mention I was laughing? You had quite the get up and I don't expect anything less from you. nice 80's garb, bow, singing and I wish there was a flash of your brace free face. laughing again. Honestly...I thought it was good, crazy, fun and nice to know you young ones left by 9:30. Embarrassing? maybe, but character crushing? NEVER!!!!
Rock on sista love! rock on!
ps-kids clothing? impressive!

Kevin + Marcy said...

Okay, so you're the cutest lil' 80's rocker I've ever seen. You guys look fabulous! Way to punch it up!

Aliesha Jackman said...

Not even an honorable mention huh? If you look closely I AM in the back of some of the pictures. :) If I ever start a band, you will be my drummer!!