Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's going to be a GREAT YEAR!


I can't think of anything (other than going on vacation) that would start my year off better than getting my braces off!! It has been almost one year to the day that I got braces, and boy was it a humbling experience!! I looked like I was 12 most of the year and this morning Ali said to me, "Now I won't have a mom that looks like a teenager!!" I find it a great compliment that many people thought I was one of my young women. Thought that I was still in highschool. Couldn't believe that I have 2 kids and have almost been married 10 years, but the best part of it all, is my teeth are straight again!! No more brace face comments, or metal mouth phrases- It is going to be a GREAT YEAR!!

4 comments:

Raising Helm said...

"Isn't she lovely!" look at those babies... sparkly, shiny, pearly white chompers. I am so excited for you! Eat your face off little lady. Finally I can stop having people ask me if you are my daughter. ha ha ha-that would be a bit sad, strange and wierd that i even tried to be funny by saying that. You look gorgeous as usually-just a bit more mature. ha ha ha!

Mindy said...

Kristin!! You look beautiful (as do your teeth)!! It's such a great feeling to get those things off, huh?! Miss you friend! :) xoxo

Kevin + Marcy said...

Beautiful, Kris! I'm glad I got to see you THE day you got them off. Boy am I privileged!

Chante said...

I don't even remember them even being crooked. They look great though!!!