Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Hilarious Girl


The other day Ali and her cousins were playing and Ali decided that they were going to play house. She decided that she was going to be the dad and Madi would be the mom and Kate would be the daughter. My sister and I were talking in the basement when Ali announced to herself that "Here COMES FRO-the DAD". We looked over to see Ali walk in wearing Fros work shirt, BAGGY pants, skater shoes, a beanie and a whole new ATTITUDE. She came down saying things like Hey dudes, you wanna see my hot wife! She had us laughing so hard. She transformed herself into a whole differnt little lady. She had us all laughing so hard. She was playing her DAD to a T- it was so GREAT!

Madi came down in some of my clothes and Ali wrapped her arm around her and said, Hot lady huh! we were laughing forever!!

THe whole "FAMILY"!! - these girls are best buddies and so funny!
It was an experience me and Brooke will never forget, they were so great!!
Notice Alis' thumbs up in all of her pictures-She was workin it!

3 comments:

Kevin + Marcy said...

The funny thing about Madi's "Kristen" outfit is that it almost fits--you cute little thing, you.

Raising Helm said...

Oh my gosh! I love it. So hilarious, and I love the "hot wife" and thumbs up. What a cool dude she was. Wish I were there:( sob sob- Maybe next time, though my boys won't be doing any dress up favors for you.

Tanya said...

So funny. Hey did I miss something? Did Heather move back? I thought she moved away. We need to get together! Let me know what your schedule looks like.