Monday, June 14, 2010

My little Biker Boy!


I have been meaning to post this a while ago, but was waiting to record Cam biking, and now it won't even pull up!! urgh!! One of my Most favorite things right now is watching Cam ride his 2 wheeler. Fro got him a "balance bike" for christmas and I was very skeptical about its abilities. It has NO pedals so I was very confused at how a little guy like Cam would ride it let alone keep up with us on our Pedal bikes. He officially started riding it about a month ago. At first he wobbled side to side, and right when he turned 2 he took off. He gets going so fast and then lifts his legs up and glides. It has officially won my vote for the BEST way to train your kids to ride bikes, No training wheels, and all the drama that goes with them!!
I could watch him do it all day. He loves riding it and it makes me so proud that he JUST turned 2 and is riding a 2 wheeler.
We took him over to some dirt trails that have a hill, and the whole time he laughed and said, "dirt, ride dirt" for days. I think he has a little of his dad in him!!

A lot of people have asked about where to get them because there are not many out there, but we just got ours at Canyon bikes in Draper, and I know that Bingham cyclery also has them!! there you go my plug for the Specialized HOTWALK!! Love them!

3 comments:

SJ said...

What in the world?! That is totally crazy.

Tracie Bramhall said...

Cam is so grown up. CRAZY! I love the bike. My sister has one that has the same concept and the kids love it. We have though about getting Taylor one but it hasn't happened, maybe Drew!

Mindy said...

That's awesome!! He's such a cutie!! I know his daddy is so proud!! That's rad! Miss you guys!! xoxo