Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Browns Talent show 2011

 

What my sister Brittany wants, my sister Brittany gets and in all our glory~~ Brittany came up with doing a christmas talent show last year and we thought that was good, but NO she came back again and said she wanted everyone to perform a talent this year also- since it was on her birthday!! So since we all love britto we all tried to come up with a talent. My family decided to do a family dance to LMFAO party anthem and it was pretty dang awesome. My sister Brooke and her two girls did the three amigos my little buttercup dance, Noah and steve amazed us with their jump rope talents, Kate and maddie did a penguin dance, My mom played the harmonica, and my dad played the piano upside down, and to top the night my sister britt pulled our our old school keyboard from when we were little and played a "demo" song we all grew up pretending we knew how to play and it was Hilarious. It brought back so many memories, and her doing it again with a wig made so many more. It was a funny night and so fun to share with my family. We had our annual white elephant auction and among the greatest gifts were gifts fro and I stole from my sisters houses and wrap up and gave away. it was priceless watching thier faces realize the gifts being given were their things they had no idea were missing!! It was a lot of fun- lots of chia pets, roosters, and cut up credit cards thanks to the year of Dave Ramsey revisions!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! That was a fun night and I wish had recorded the whole thing. Thanks for being a great competitor. You are a heck of an amazing sister. Love ya!