Tuesday, December 27, 2011

More Christmas time fun

 

At christmas going iceskating is a must for me. I have always loved going iceskating in december, it just makes it feel more festive to me for some reason. This year fro couldn't skate again and we didn't want to have to drag cam around the rink- that is no fun for anyone, so this year I got to take just Ali and my neice madison. We had a great time and they skated non-stop, except for the zamboni, for over 2 1/2 hours. My legs were pretty tired and they didn't want to stop, but it was tons of fun, and really special that it was just me and the girls!
We also took the kids to South towne mall to see santa. My sister Brittany and her kids came and they each took thier turn to tell santa what they wanted. Ali wanted a telescope and Cam wanted a boy dollhouse (batcave), and heros to go with it. We then went to Cafe Rio and b98.7 was there and i won a family 4 pack to the aquarium and to Planet Play. It turned out pretty good for us, and gave us even more things to do with our time off!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: