Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What is Life without a Best Friend??












My best friend LINDSAY ROSS just took a few photos for FUN and they turned out super cute!! They are for a new style she is trying and I loved them. We had such a good time, and she captured my kids in their element just doin' thier thing. There will be more to come she just emailed me these, and I just LOVED them!! Thanks Linds- You are the best!! If you loved them, you can check out her blog on my link at Lindsay Ross Photography!! She didn't pay me to say this, I just love all the photos she has done of my family!!



7 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow! She did a fabulous job! I love them.

Raising Helm said...

Super duper CUTE!!!!seriously, what more can I say? charming, adorable, sweet, squeezable, huggable, lovable, unbelievable!!! I am LOVIN' IT!!!

Kevin + Marcy said...

Okay, how stinkin' cute are you guys. I'm lovin' those pictures. What a great treat to have a friend who gets to experiment photography on you. Marcy

Hollie said...

So cute Brownie. Cam looks like a a natural with those sunglasses.

Raising Helm said...

SO I have checked your blog...how many times now? I am shocked that it hasn't changed. Are you practicing tap? ABC's? water glasses?hand stands? or all of the above at the same time?
ha ha love ya

Krystal said...

I love them all too! What a nice friend. I love all the picutres of your family. It is so amazing to me how you all really show your fun side in every picture. It must be crazy at your house, cuz I see the fun in every shot. So cute!

Mindy said...

How cute are these!!?? You kids are darling! Miss you!!