Sunday, May 31, 2009

Splish Splash!

Ali had a dance festival for the last week of school.
Every grade comes out and performs a song and dance.
All the kindergartners performed Splish Splash.
All the kids were supposed to wear something
they would wear swimming. I told Ali
she needed to wear something she would swim in
she said, "I can't wear floaties because then they will
all know I can't swim. I have to wear something so they
will think I know how to swim good!"
They were so cute and hilarious to watch!(Ali is the third one over!- the one who boycotted arm floaties)
As Ali came out she was wearing her goggles and couldn't
see a thing. She was walking right behind the girl in front
of her and I could tell she was trying so hard to follow her.
I was yelling to her and she couldn't see me and kept
looking all over the place because I am sure it was
so foggy in those goggles. I was trying to tell her to pull
them down so she could see, but she couldn't figure
out where i was yelling from. It was hilarious!!
She did a great job and remembered all the steps!

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

Love it! "I can't wear floaties, they will all find out I can't swim. My little secrect will be exposed." ha ha ha- she is so hilarious.