Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Girls Get A Way

My cute friend Aliesha has a cabin in Park City and decided
it was High time to have a little retreat. She tried to make
it as fair as possible in who got to come and invited several
people and the first eight to say yes were in. The entire
trip we were all on our best behavior so we would get
invited back and have our place set in stone- it was that fun!! The main thing on our agenda for the weekend
was sleep, eat, and eat some more.
At least we accomplished one of those things!
We had a great fondu spread with white and reg.
chocolate and a whole bunch of goodness
to dip into them.
Our friend Jamie is the oldest and we call her Granny J
because she is the oldest and wisest,
and with her curlers in her hair she was definately
setting herself up for some granny comments.
I had to get a picture because I didn't know people
still used those kind of curlers.

We did a LOT of shopping. We said we didn't want
to be gone all day but with eight girls
and all of park city, we had a lot of territory to conquer
and Mindy and I bought everything there was for our boys!
They will belooking good this fall.

It was a crazy fun group, and we had a TON of fun.
We have a lotof dirt on each other, and we all
came away from the weekend appreciating
each other for the individuals that we are.
Yes those are our lips!! Okay some are better than others
and my braces kept getting in the way! What a group.
For my own memories sake I have to record a few of the jokes
that will be laughed at forever. So they may not make sense
to anyone but us so sorry.
"The fillers" a.k.a the blenders/mixers- you know who you are
- Meagan and her bikini- that is all i need to say
- Aliesha and a connection to her "COUSIN" need i sa
Is it normal to drink breastmilk, let alone your Own???
JUST ASK MEAGAN
- Anita- "What kind of sauce is on that pizza?" the waitress
"That is a interesting question"- weird!!!
- ANITAMANDA hug and kiss
-Someone sleeps topless, and someone sleeps bottomless
-Timber me SHIVERS- that is for Jamie
- The reading of -How dragon flys mate -by Aliesha
-"You have such cute hair" X3 Marcy is CLUELESS
"Are you talking to ME????"
-What is a SABER GUARD Meagan??
The missing keys that were NEVER found
-Anita and Jill and their grandparents that didn't ever rest!!
-The conclusion that Jill and Marcy need hearing aids
- All I can say about jill is she likes her ankels
-"You can sleep with me but you can't touch me!"-WHAT
-"HILARIOUS"-PROUNOUNCED by Aliesha
Hiiillllllllllarrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeussssssssssss-
"I Love Love Love sandwiches"- Aliesha
Mindy has a Yin and Yang
Everyone is Jealous of the "SISTER WIVES"
Someone has the most incredible boobs, and
belly button I have ever seen- mind blowing
Motha, Motha, Motha-or Moths
and none of us can forget the midnight scare- our
almost trip to the ER for Meagan-it was scary
"DO YOU LIKE SEAFOOD??
WHO CAN FORGET OUR VOODOO GAME
OF HOW MANY KIDS ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE-
ALIESHA IS IN FOR A TRIPLE SUPRISE!!
and many more wonderful laughs
thanks for the much needed get a way
and I look forward to the semi-annual adventure!

5 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Wow! How does one get into "the group"? are underware, dragonfly's, body parts, and hearing aids on the list? I think I could bring a whole other aspect to that group. Hmmmm-well it looks like you guys had fun and lots of fun and even more fun. Fondu? I have always wanted to do fondu. Well I am glad you had a spectacular get a way-YEAH!!!

Kevin + Marcy said...

Luh-huv your post! I might have to snag some pictures to put on my blog. So I can't believe two things: 1) that you posted that first picture that makes me look pregnant again, as if my face is doubley wide, and 2) that you remembered all those hilarious factoids from our trip. I'm impressed! You're the best!

Jamie said...

Holy crap I was almost laughing out loud, but my family is asleep and I think that would have been frightening! That was so dang fun, and I am glad you wrote down all those memories, but what about, "Are you a Seafood lover?". Can't wait for the next trip! Oh, and thanks forthe invite to your blog!!! If I ever start blogging again, you'll have to check out mine.

Aliesha Jackman said...

oh my...let's go back up right now!! I am really lol!!

Spackman's said...

this is the cutest post! Can I just copy and paste it to mine so I can pretend to be so creative. Seriously I had so much fun. You girls are the best Motha Motha Motha!!