Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's an EMERGENCY

On sunday the 6th of September, Ali woke me up complaining her tooth was bothering her. It was really loose, and the tooth was already growing in behind it. I took a look at it and decided it was time. I grabbed a kleenex and twisted. She cried out in pain and I noticed some blood. I got excited and told her there was blood, and not to worry. I yanked it out and had it in my hand as she continued to say, "Stop mom it hurts!" I let her cry a little longer before I started laughing and told her it was already out and in my hand! Fro was still in Canada and she couldn't wait to show him her knew tooth and the huge hole in her mouth!! The next morning I was woken up by her yelling, "MOM , MOM it is an emergency- I sat up almost completely incoherent as she told me the tooth fairy had come and left her fairy dust and a dollar. She was exstatic, and I was just glad it wasn't an EMERGENCY!

My mom gave all the girls a little pink tooth fairy chest that they can put all their teeth in when they loose them. She was so excited about the whole thing.

3 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Emergency's these days! so cute! I think the tooth fairy is getting richer or that tooth was somethin' special. I hope she is saving for a rainy day. My kids like to spend their savings on the neighbors koolaid they are selling for 50 cents per half a cup-WOW!!! Oh wait... or their mother makes them buy their own trampoline. Hmmmm! ha ha

Lindsay said...

That's disgusting. I want to be nowhere near when my kids lose their teeth. It makes me sick just walking some wiggle a loose tooth. So, I'll be calling you if Mike's not around.

Kevin + Marcy said...

So maybe this is totally random, but looking at these pictures of Ali, I can see a lot more of Fro in her as she gets older. Tell Fro, would ya? I'm sure he always hears of how much she looks like you (as I hear how much Marshall looks like Kev), and it's so fun when someone says the opposite once in a while. Makes you feel like you had a part in all of it. :)