Friday, September 4, 2009

What happened to ME!

I know there has been some concern because it is unlike me to post anything for a couple of days, let alone weeks, so I am going to put your minds at ease. We had a " everything break all at once week". Our dishwasher broke, our computer crashed, our portable DVD player died, our car died- that turned out to be a good thing- and i was still trying to walk normally! Lets just say it hasn't been to awesome!!
But now we have a new computer, A new car (fro got a 4 door tacoma for his birthday!!), my fix it guy fixed our washer, with a little bit of love and a new part! and I am walking after completing 2 weeks of physical therapy! YEAH!!! So I will be back in the world of emails, blogging, and washing dishes in 2 minutes flat-oh how i love dishwashers!!!

No comments: