Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A childs Prayer


To Ali-
Ali last week I was out talking to one of our neighbors for quite some time. I was gone talking with her for over 2 hours. By that time you saw that it had gotten dark and you knew I was on my bike. You were so concerned for me. When I got home it was the greatest feeling to have you embrace me and pull me to the corner and have you whisper the greatest thing in my ear. You told me that while I was gone you were worried about me and wanted to come look for me. Dad told you it would be okay and that I would get home saftely. You were still not convinced and if it wasn't so dark you would have come to find me yourself. So since Dad wouldn't let you go, you did the first thing that came to your mind.
All by yourself you went into your room and you kneeled down in the middle of your room and said a prayer. You prayed that I would be okay and come home saftely. Right after your prayer you told me you went to the window and looked out hopeing to see me. After you didn't see me coming you knelt down and prayed a little harder that I would come home saftely.
Ali I love you so much and you give me so much love and strength to be the mom I know Heavenly Father wants me to be. You really make my job easy and tons of fun. Thanks for always worrying about me and having a sweet testimony of the gospel. Your testimony strenghthens me everyday. thanks for your sweetness and love.
Love MOM

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

What a sweetheart. It is nice to know you are being taken care of. AND yes, we are totally sisters-nice background!

Spackman's said...

so sweet!