Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our ANNUAL Slip N' Slide


This has become ONe of my favorite traditions- it is our 4th of July Slip N' slide!! We have done it for the last 3 years and it has been so much fun for the whole family. My dad gets 2 huge plastic billboard signs that we slide down and have such a fun time doing it.

This year was Heather and Jon and Kates first time doing it, and kate was a little nervous at first but after 1 run she was a big fan. My 3 year old niece Christian would get to the bottom and run to the top then fly down again, and again- it was so fun to watch all the kids have so much fun.

My family taking a little break to warm up!! Cam didn't love it at first but after the first run he smiled but on the second run, all it took was my sister Heather spraying him right in the face,and he was out for the rest of the day!! thanks Heath!!

It is always a ton of fun and we always look forward to the next year~~

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Oh that is so fun, sad we missed it. Next year! love all the pictures and Ali's cute blanket story. She amazes me!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad we missed it! Next year for sure! I can't wait to see the cake!