Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bulged What?????

So I haven't been my usual blogging self lately because I found out today that my back pain really has a name!!!! The doctor I went to after three weeks of walking around like an old lady said I have a Bulged Disc. I am glad to know that I wasn't just being a whimp! I'll tell you what, I have so much more appreciation for people with chronic back pain because the last three weeks have SUCKED. I kept thinking it would go away, but every time I had to pick up my little man it kept reoccurring to me that I could barely hold him or I would drop him. That is the worst feeling ever!!! So now I am undergoing a bit of physical therapy and hopefully for Christmas I will get a stronger back. So thanks to everyone for all the advice, massages- I loved that- and help everyone gave me over the last few weeks, you all are the BEST!!!! And an extra special THANKS to my dad and DAN who showed up after 10:00 to give me a blessing. And my Cute Dad who didn't want me going to the doctors alone and showed up with donuts for everyone. Dad I am the luckiest girl in the world, and I love you SOOOOO much!!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I had a bulged disk last year so I feel your pain. It was awful. I went to Physical Therapy for a while and it really helped. I hope your back gets feeling better before Christmas.

Lindsay said...

Um. Why have you not called me to watch your kids? Seriously. I thought we were friends.

Raising Helm said...

bulged smulged! Oh man, I am truly sorry. I really hope that it gets better soon...chart or no chart. ANother thing-If you EVER need something I hope that you would feel able to call your favorite sister and ask for HELP. No I am not talking about Brooke since she already beat me to it, and no no Heather for she already helped chop your vegies. 'CMON call me-three kids or not- I can manage! Some days I might seem a bit crazy but I love to serve my fellow sisters-

Hollie said...

Dang Gina, no more lifting televisions alright Wonder Woman?