Monday, December 22, 2008

The Whisper!

I had to write about this because it is one of my favorite things Cam does right now. He loves when you whisper in his ear. He could be screaming, crying, laughing,whatever- but if you start to whisper in his ear, he stops everything and is FROZEN!! He doesn't move the entire time you whisper in his ear. It is HILARIOUS. Me and Ali, and Fro get a huge kick out of it. He just gets this stare on his face, and is frozen the entire time you whisper in his ear. Last night he was a little cranky because he has a cold, and so I started whispering in his ear, and he stopped! He sat there so long he almost fell asleep! He is so cute!

2 comments:

SJ said...

That is SO cute!

Raising Helm said...

What a cutie pie! just looking at those big brown eyes puts me into a trance and melts me. I hope he enjoyed Santa today and I want you to know how grateful I am to have such a caring sister. Love ya and Merry Christmas! enjoy Rafaels and all the fun-please carry around my beautiful "stick figure" so i can be apart of the festivities. Love YA!