Monday, December 8, 2008

Where did she learn that!


This morning I was feeding Cam and Ali sat down on the stool I had my feet on. She asked if it hurt when she sat on my feet. I said," No you just have a boney bum!" She asked what in the world is a "Boney Bum." So I said someone who has a boney bum doesn't have very much fat on it. She looked at me and said," Like you..... would know, your bum is so TINY, I was thinking of Cam. He has lots of fat. It is just squirting out his diaper." She went on and on. I am pretty sure she was going to say someone elses' name and caught herself before she got into to much trouble. How great is that! The only bad thing is now I have no idea if she is telling me the truth about my appearance! I wonder where she learned that!!! (FRO)

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

WOW! the boney bum conversation- you guys sure keep it real around there. I liked the part where she blamed it on Cam and all his fat that happens to be squirting out of his diaper. She is pretty smooth-I don't know if it came from Fro or from YOU!!!

Catherine said...

How funny is your little Ali! At least she told you your bum is little. My 4 y.o. niece told me on Thanksgiving that I have a huge bum!! Skipped the pumpkin pie that night!! :)