Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Little Buddies

Yesterday we had our cute little neighbor Gage come over and "Play." Well play for as much as 6 and 7 months old can play! The cutest part was Cam had just woken up and I was holding Gage and he looked at him like, What are YOU doing in my moms arms!! They were so fun to watch socialize in their "CRIB" - okay I know that is cheesy and gangsterish, but they are in the crib.
The funniest thing was that when his mom, ANITA, came to get him I was showing her the pictures of them togeather. She said, "Is he sitting up by himself?" I didn't realize he couldn't do that yet and he did it for the first time at my house!!! YIPEE!! Good thing I pulled out the camera! Sorry you missed it Anita- It was pretty cute, Even cuter now that I know it was his first time!

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

Oh so cute! chillin' in their "crib"-there seem to be a few "firsts" that go on at your house. j/k maybe I should inform Anita about your "dress ups"- Leaving you alone with children, there is bound to be a few surprises. Way cute and I hope you are feeling good.

Spackman's said...

ha ha the funniest part is that he isn't sitting up at home lol! I guess he just doesn't like to show off :) I am really glad you pulled out your camera thanks so much! What is this about dress up ?!?