Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Little Ali

One of my favorite things about my days is waking up to Ali saying," Mom do you want me to climb in bed with you and we can just talk?" She then continues to plan out our day. This is seriously almost daily. She loves having a plan. She usually discusses all the events that are to take place that day and all the activities we are going to do together. Her favorite activites are Hide and Go seek- I hide in the "Hard" places. She loves Red Light Green Light, and Who am I. We play them quite often.
Today she decided we were going to have a store in our basement and we would take turns purchasing all the items in the store. So in order to make it a "GREAT" store we had to pull out everything she owns. It was quite the store. The best part was she wore her "Working" outfit, and then I got to wear it when I was the store owner, I looked pretty Hot!!. She is So fun. It always makes me feel good that she wants to play with me more than anyone else. I know someday it won't be that way so I am just loving it as long as I can!




4 comments:

Spackman's said...

You are the cutest mom! I love it :) Hi Ali you are the cutest little girl ever

Tanya said...

I think you should have taken a picture of yourself in that outfit. Ali looks adorable and so grown up.

Lindsay said...

Will you come play with my kids. Kid games bore me to tears. :)

Raising Helm said...

You are the mom bomb diggidy! always doing something fun and entertaining. love the outfit!