Thursday, January 1, 2009

CHRISTMAS

We Love Christmas at our House!!!
Every year we have a game we play to open up the presents and
this year was a Alphabet game that Santa Made for us to play.
It was a lot of fun, and Ali got to show off her Alphabet knowledge to us!
What a great Age for Christmas!!
Look at Ali-
She couldn't believe Santa ate all the cookies,
and tookall the Carrots for the reindeer!



It is so Magical!!!



Ali really wanted a pet you have to fix with
the doctor set if it gets hurt. Luckily Santa brought
one. She was So excited.
Cam didn't know what to be excited about.
The wrapping paper, or Ali getting
overly excited for him.


But the best Suprise of the day, was the BMX bike
that I TOTALLY suprised Fro with. He had NO
idea and I had to hide it somewhere he wouldn't look.
It was the greatest suprise ever.
Every year Fro says I out do him, and he was pretty convinced he
did it this year- which I did get spoiled- but I believe
I came out on top again!!!





No comments: