Thursday, January 15, 2009

Going Back in Time!

Yesterday I had to greatest opportunity to go back and re-live the 9th grade!!
I know that for many people if you had to re-live an age it wouldn't be the 9th grade,
but that is when I had braces the first time around.
Before
And Now I am back in the beautiful Metal brackets, painful gums,
sensitive teeth, awesome braces stage!!
After
Lucky for me you can't see the top too bad, but the bottom are metal and very crooked. So they are UGLY!!! - I am not kidding!! Ali has been all to helpful at helping me feel better about the whole turning 30 and having braces idea. She said," Don't worry mom, if people make fun of you I still think your cute." And everytime I do something she says," Mom look you can even cook with braces on!" and my favorite is when I woke up this morning, she had to point out that they are still there. Cam just thinks they are jewlery and he tries to pull them off all day long- Awesome!! I just have to remember it will all be worth it!


5 comments:

Tracie Bramhall said...

You finally got the braces! I know you had talked about it a few times. I don't know if to say congrats or sorry. Just Kidding. I would also love to straighten out my bottom teeth. Maybe someday.

You look great.

Tanya said...

Braces, huh? I didn't know you were getting braces. Fun for you. I wore braces for 7 years in my younger days and wouldn't want to go back to them.

Jen said...

Hey, wait a minute. You already had braces in the 9th grade? What happened?? Were you supposed to keep your retainer on but didn't? Com'on, fess up!

cyrie said...

Ali is a very funny girl.

Raising Helm said...

Hey brace face! train tracks! and food keeper! ha ha you are adorable- those were good times for you and how many people do you know that get to re-live the good times? ENJOY and "Floss only the teeth you want to keep."