Monday, February 2, 2009

4 feet 11 1/2 inches!

I have almost been married now for 9 years, and yet I still manage to mind boggle my husband!! That is pretty good !!! Every Sunday for the last 9 years Fro looks at me in the mirror as I am standing next to him getting ready and says "Man you are so short!!!" I am pretty short at a whopping 4, 11 1/2 feet!! So as we sat eating at Texas Roadhouse on Saturday and one of the waitresses walked by he couldn't believe how short she was. Her head barely came up above the half wall. He just kept saying holy cow she is so short. Well as I stood to leave I saw her coming our direction and took off my boot that had a 3 inch heel on it. As I lowered down just as she passed me fro started laughing uncontrollably. I was almost the exact same height as she was- there was barely a 1/2 inch difference. He couldn't believe it!! What big shoes do for a person. We had a great laugh and I hope the waitress didn't think we were laughing at her, only that we were both little midgies!!! Short people ROCK!!!

6 comments:

Spackman's said...

ha ha you guys are so funny! I bet you that waitress thought you were laughing at her :) J/k I am glad to read happy posts I was feeling like a lame neighbor when they were all bad news and I had no idea!

Raising Helm said...

What would the world do with out us little peeps? We keep them grounded! ha ha- Love the picture. I am glad you can fess up to the 4'11" whatever mark. I am officially a 1/2" or 1" taller than you. YEAH!!!

Cheryl said...

Sorry that you are so short. It doesn't help that your freidns are all about 5'8" and taller! BTW I still wear heels!

Hollie said...

Ha Ha. What would life be like being short? Congrats on Cam sleeping through the night, I'm dreading having to work on that.

Krystal said...

First off what a cool picutre! Im with you though on the big shoe thing. Even at 5'3 I still need them. They make me feel skinny! Crazy how things work. Short and all it was a funny post. Good job on getting little man to sleep through the night! It is so nice...

Tracie Bramhall said...

Kristen did you notice in the pic, Alis legs are already longer than yours!! SHORTY!!!
Dave