Thursday, February 12, 2009

RSV, Bronchiolitis, and Asthma!

We are LOVING winter at our house this year!!!
Only 2 weeks after leaving the hospital with Ali, Cam now has RSV which developed into bronchiolitis just three days after already being at the doctors office. I told the doctors office I wanted a punch pass for all the visits I keep having to make there. I took him in on Friday with croup and they gave him a shot to help. Well things didn't get better and I took him back in a few days later and this-- another set of breathing treatment equipment and medication for him! You gotta love this time of year!!
If We just up and move to sunny California, or Arizona,
don't blame us!!!

Look at our little guy!

Ali was so excited that now someone else gets
to do the same breathing treatments a few times a day with her!

Yeah for us!!!
I just keep saying, It could be worse,

aren't we lucky it is only a few months of the year!


5 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh YUCK!!! I am so sorry to hear that both your kids are sick!! I am hoping to make it throught the next couple of months without this stuff hitting my little Madi! Good luck with those breathing treatments!!

Raising Helm said...

Bitter Sweet! They are so cute and yet they feel so yucky. I am about finished with the croup crap! PLEASE BE DONE AND OVER WITH ALREADY! Yes, I to am grateful that it isn't worse and I do need to count my blessings. Love ya!

Chante said...

Does he really keep that thing on? Poor little guy! He is so cute!

Mindy said...

Oh Snap!! Looks like you guys need to relocate to sunny California!!! Miss you guys!! Sorry your kiddos have been so sick! No fun... but they are still so cute!!

SJ said...

I can't belive that breathing mask stays on! I think of Z and I don't know how in the world you do it!