Thursday, February 5, 2009

I SPY!!!

One of Alis' favorite things to do right now is play I SPY. She wants to play it all the time. She loves picking out anything and making us guess. The best part is when we can't guess on the first or second try she ends up telling us- She gets to excited. Well yesterday we went to get a few things at the store and Fro ran in as Ali , Cam and I waited in the car. I was just waiting for her to suggest playing I spy. And as usuall she didn't dissapoint. As we were playing guessing the usuall orange sign, or blue car, she stopped and started pointing out the people she saw going into the store. The best part was she kept pointing out hilarious things about the people. One guy was walking weird with a limp, one girl was on crutches, a small boy didn't have his coat on- OH NO! As I was laughing at all the things she was noticing she said, "I know lets play I spy the handicap!" She calls all handicap people, handicaps-- not to make fun in anyway, she just does. And right after she says that I was laughing and a man walked out of the store. The funniest thing was he didn't have any arms and Ali said, "OH MY GOSH, I SPY A MAN WITH NO ARMS!" I couldn't tell if she was more excited that she pointed one out, or that the man really had no arms- She hadn't ever seen that before. I couldn't help laughing, and she said It so loud I was pretty sure he may have heard us. It was by far the funniest I spy game yet!! And what are the chances that a man with NO arms would come out right then!!! Too funny!!

2 comments:

Raising Helm said...

"Look daddy, a man with 9.5 fingers"-Is I spy the handicap going to be a daily thing? I was laughing my face off! she is just so hilareous. Maybe next time you can add, look for all the people with braces on, Oh wait that would be too easy. j/k-

Spackman's said...

LOL I love her she is so funny