Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dino Museum, Cabellas, Farm, Noahs b-day and valentines cookies

It has been a hard adjustment for me to want to do things during the day simply because ali isn't here to do them with me. I feel like if I take Cam out to play or swim or whatever we do, we are cheating on Ali. I finally just had to deal with the fact that she had her share of Mom time and now it is Cams turn. It isn't easy thought!!
Luckily she has had a couple days off and was able to have some fun with us. the rest of the adventures I just don't tell her about!!
On her day off I decided it had been way to long since we went over the the Thanksgiving point Dinosaur Museum. Since we can walk there I figured I needed to renew my membership so I can go anytime again- so if anyone wants to come with us let me know!!

Ali always loved the Dinosaur Museum and she really loved showing Cam all the cool stuff. she was our expert Dino Girl!!

One of our days I decided to take Cam to see the fish and Animals at Cabellas. Fro took him there over Christmas and he loved all the fish. So of course we invited some cousins and made it a fun trip to cabellas. I took a picture of Brooke and Brittany being the "shopping MOM" - those moms oblivious to thier kids flying through the store! they weren't but it was just a funny moment!

All the kids loved the fish and the animals throughout the whole store.Cam even said the names of some of them. ZEBRA, SNAKE, FISH, BEAR- I was very excited for him!!

THE FARM
We love the farm especially because the animals are ALIVE, and you get a ride on the horses. Ali always wanted to go weekly when she was younger so i decided it was time to get Cam out and enjoy the nice weather and the horses since he calls them YEE HAWS. Well once we actually got up close to one he wasn't as thrilled. especially when he realized I was going to set him on top of the YEE HAW- It quickly became "NO YEE HAW - NO YEE HAW"

He just loved exploring and running free!!

Christian wouldn't give me a smile until I told her she could ride the pony again, and then it was all smiles for her favorite AUNT!!

They loved seeing all the animals and talking to them!

They even ventured to hand feed the goats! Cam ended up throwing the food at them, but Christian stuck her little hand right to the fence and let them lick it out of her hands.

NOAH turned 5
Noah was having a cowboy party that same night so we had to pick up some Cowgirl gear for Ali to wear. The kids had a great time, a guitar pinata, they did a pony timed chase and had a great time!

The kids in thier cowgirl attire!

I have kind of made it a valentines tradition to make valentine sugar cookies with the kids. It has been fun and they love eating and decorating the cookies. This year we had everyone there and it was lots of fun. We first went swimming and then met at my house to decorate the cookies. All my sisters and thier kids came and even my sister in law Camille came for some fun!

but I would have to say that REED always loves the cookies the most!!

1 comment:

Raising Helm said...

How much fun! It is so cute to see all these little kiddos get big. Crazy actually. Love the picture of Cam, Christian and Jamison at Cabellas. Christian looks like she is checking out Jamison bottom. ha ha- You are an amazing mom and it is fun to see everyone enjoying eachother. most of the time.